Emerald Group Publishing in partnership with the Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuela de Administración – CLADEA is delighted to launch the 2016 Emerald/CLADEA Management Research Fund Award.
The aim is to encourage the development of research projects in Business, Management & Administration.
The best research project proposal will receive USD$3,000
Research project proposal guidelines
The research project proposal must have a specific orientation toward the reality and welfare of Latin America and/or Caribbean, contain and follow the guidelines below:
The research project proposal must contain the following
- Cover letter - including institution / affiliation, address, telephone number and / or e-mail of all the researchers involved in the project proposal
- Summary stating specific research aim and motivation, expected outcomes, relevance and benefits of the research
- Propositions or hypotheses to be tested
- A theoretical framework and the methodology to be used including a clear description of the research stages
- Brief literature review that supports the theoretical framework and the methodology
- Expected impact and results and possible applications
- Budget and funding sources (if applicable)
- At least 10 current bibliographic references , including relevant literature from Latin America
- Maximum of 4,000 words - tables notes, figures, appendices and references will not be included in the word count
- Project proposals must be submitted in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Except for the abstract and keywords that must be written in English.
- A project proposal must be submitted by one (1) author or by one (1) research group affiliated to at least one (1) institution based in Latin America or Caribbean
- The main author must have a Latin American or Caribbean nationality
- Each author or research group may submit ONLY one (1) project proposal
The project proposal that does not meet one or more of this set of requirements will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
To know all the guidelines and submit your application, please visit: CLADEAaward
SPREAD THE WORD!
Please forward this message to your colleagues and students who may be interested in submitting a proposal. Thank you for your cooperation!
Please contact our team in Latin America for any queries about this award:
email@example.com | +55 (11) 2371.8101
Emerald Latin America Team
www.emeraldinsight.com | www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com